Thanks to Our Early Bird Sponsors
- Capitol City Produce, Celebration Sponsor
- Wampold Companies, Celebration Sponsor
- Citizens Bank & Trust, Celebration Sponsor
- The Vince Ferachi Family, Celebration Sponsor
- Dr. Oliver Sartor, Revelry Sponsor
- Louisiana Urology, Merrymaker Sponsor
- Jane and Ryan Bicknell, Merrymaker Sponsor
- Major and Natalie Person, Revelry Sponsor
- Cecilia Cuntz, Merrymaker Sponsor
- Rouj Creole, Food Sponsor
- Beausoleil, Food sponsor
- Roux 61, Food Sponsor
- Ichiban, Food Sponsor
Donations can be made with mastercard or visa at “DONATE” link below or mail checks to
P.O. Box 84679, Baton Rouge, LA 70884
THE SOIRÉE EXPERIENCE
The 10th Annual Blue Ribbon Soirée benefiting prostate cancer research will be held at the Renaissance Hotel Ballroom in Baton Rouge and will feature silent/live auctions as well as a raffle. Tickets are $100/each and guests are encouraged to dress in blue, the color of prostate cancer awareness.
THE INSPIRATION OF THE BLUE RIBBON SOIRÉE
The Blue Ribbon Soirée is held annually in memory of Joel Nasca and Larry Ferachi
Other than skin cancer, prostate cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in American men?
Prostate cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death in American men, behind only lung cancer.
About 1 man in 8 will be diagnosed with prostate cancer during his lifetime.
About 1 man in 41 will die of this disease.
The American Cancer Society estimates that:
About 248,530 new cases of prostate cancer will be diagnosed in the U.S. in 2020.
About 34,130 men in the U.S. will die of the disease in 2020